Gogel Tire & Auto Repair is known for their focus on customer service. They are committed to providing the highest quality in their auto service and quotes that are honest and complete. Gogel Tire & Auto Repair strives to respond quickly to problems and provide quality products and auto parts.
When in need of your next oil change in East Hanover, NJ, Madison, NJ, Maplewood, NJ, West Orange, NJ, Lincoln Park, NJ, or Springfield, NJ, Gogel Tire & Auto Repair would like for you give them a call. If you are interested in receiving a standard or synthetic blend oil change, be sure to first print our coupon for $10 off! If you are interested in a synthetic oil change, please click here for a $20 off coupon!
Each oil change servic ...[more]
The temperatures are inching upward, the days are getting longer and the first buds are starting to appear on the trees. Spring is on its way, and soon it’s going to be time to do a little preventive maintenance on your ride. No need to dread it -- it’s all pretty routine stuff!
- Air filter - If you haven’t changed your air filter since last year (or can’t remember when you changed it at all), it might be time. It’s an easy and cheap fix, and it pays off in your vehicle’s performance and fuel economy.
- Cabin filter - Older vehicles often don’t have a cabin filter, but it can make a lot of difference in how pleasant your vehicle is to drive. Stale, smel ...[more]
Nobody needs to remind you this has been an especially harsh winter.
Winter is not just hard on vehicles and the people who drive them -- it’s hard on roads, too. With fluctuations in temperature and freeze/thaw cycles, pavement materials expand and contract, leaving streets with cracks and potholes. Add in the effect of washouts from heavy rain, caustic de-icing chemicals and damage from vehicles with studs or tire chains, and you can end up with springtime road surfaces which are a real mess.
Unfortunately, you can’t wait for the highway department to repair damaged pavement...you’ve got to get where you’re going, and your car’s tires, suspension and alignment are lik ...[more]
- Lubricate engine to reduce wear and friction
- Reduce engine temperatures
- Maintaining proper engine function
- Depending on the kind of tires you select, you may notice a change in the feel/sound of your commute. Because winter tires have more of a grip on the road, they might sound louder depending on your vehicle. If you notice it at all, don’t panic. You are only hearing the added contact. If you add studs or chains to the mix, the sound wi ...[more]
This year you might resolve to fix your house, work out more, eat healthier, or go for that goal you’ve had your eye on for years. This year should also be the year that you resolve to fix or maintain your vehicle, lower your repair costs, lower your gas usage, and add a few years onto your trusted vehicle. With a few simple resolutions, you can keep your vehicle as happy and healthy as you strive to be this year.
- Keep up on your oil changes! Your seasonal (eve ...[more]
|<< Previous||1 2 3 4 5||Next >>|